Join me in supporting change that really matters, that will make a real difference in people's lives. Help Friendly Water for the World provide training to nine groups of people with albinism in fabricating, distributing, and installing and maintaining BioSand Filters in Tanzania. This will make it possible for each group of 25-30 people to set up a small enterprise to sell the Filters, eliminating waterborne illnesses, while providing clean water for their own families and community. If successful, as we have found elsewhere, profits may be used to spin off other small enterprises, such as chicken and goat raising or sewing projects. Programs will spread to other camps as well, and people with albinism will start to be reintegrated into communities.
Just a small donation will go a long way to helping me meet my goal for FRIENDLY WATER FOR THE WORLD. And we have matching funds for the first $11,000! Your gift will double in value!
You can also help me - Create your own fundraising page, and raise money towards this cause, click here.
To learn more about the Share Hope - Giving Tuesday project click here. To learn more about Friendly Water for the World click here.
In gratitude for your donation, Friendly Water has amazing gifts for you.
- Contribution Levels and Gifts -
- $60 - Provides a BioSand Water Filter – Your gift is a beautiful Indian scarf
- $125 – Provides a manual and Training Materials for each group – your gift is Friendly Elephant
- $250 – Provides a starter Materials (sand/gravel/cement) – your gift is a Friendly Giraffe
- $525 – Provides a Toolkit – your gift is a scarf from India and a Friendly Elephant
- $650 – Provides a Steel Mold needed for production – your gift is a scarf from India and a bag of Friendly Coffee
- $1,300 Provides a two steel molds (each group needs two) – your gift is a scarf from India, a Friendly Elephant, a Friendly Giraffe, and a bag of Friendly Coffee
- $2,500 – Provides a training of one group (including needed materials) – your gift is a free 5-day BioSand Filter training in Anacortes, Washington, August 2018 (may be transferred)
- $7,500 – Provides a training three groups (including needed materials) – your gift is a free 5-day BioSand Filter Training in Anacortes, Washington AND Participation as a trainer at one of our projects abroad (includes transportation, accommodations, food, and insurance) (may be transferred)
You can also make a donation by texting the word "Friendly" to 77498; please put "Giving Tuesday" in the comments